Optimise your revenue and decrease your allied health costs. W&L can provide assistance with allied health to identify the exact amount of resident interventions indicated at your facility.
- Your organisation will be able to provide more pain management interventions to the people that need it
- Your funding will be increased to provide access to more resources
- The allied health team’s exact workload requirements will be more accurately defined
- Identify the exact amount of funding your facility is entitled to based on residents’ current ACFI Complex Health Care needs
- Deliver training to your site staff on key concepts such as ACFI specific definitions, assessed needs, requirements for the initiation of directives, ongoing treatments etc.
- Identify residents suitable for ACFI reappraisal and the allied health resource requirements
- Reduce risk of downgrades during ACFI validation
- Maintain systems for accreditation standards 2.8 and 2.14
A W&L consultant will review all ACFI Appraisal Packs for Complex Health Care claims then complete a physical assessment of identified residents. Reporting would then indicate residents suitable for ACFI reappraisal, allied health resource requirements, and a subsequent cost analysis.
For more information on the W&L complex health care service, please call us now on 1300 952433 and talk to one of our experienced team or email us.