Specialists in rehabilitation and the management of chronic diseases or with the use of exercise to improve quality of life.
Call to discuss (button) and Email us (button)
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Recover from an accidents or injuries faster
- Reduce risk of heart attack or cancer
- Improve your heart health
- Increase control over your diabetes
- Improve and maintain your current level of fitness and health
- Learn more about injury prevention
- Chronic health management (including osteoporosis and osteoarthritis, diabetes, mental health, some cancers, lower back pain and chronic pain and fatigue)
Exercise physiologists assist people to reach their full potential. An exercise physiologist will seek to understand your goals and current physical condition, as well as assess the impact of any current medical conditions on your lifestyle and health. An exercise program will then be developed which will take into account your goals, your lifestyle and your general health. Your care plan will be tailored to you to make it as achievable and enjoyable as possible, and will be based on strategies that have been proven to increase both range of motion and strength.
The W&L Exercise physiologists work closely with the W&L physiotherapists and occupational therapists to ensure that any gym-based programs or other physical programs are supervised to ensure your safety and to provide the best possible outcomes for you. Your W&L exercise physiologist can provide you with professional guidance and advice on making lifestyle and exercise modifications so that your level of health can stay as high as possible.
Contact us now on 1300 952 433 to discuss how W&L’s Exercise physiologists can help both your clients and your organisation.