When structured correctly, all residents should be able to receive the interventions they need in a way that supports accreditation, meets all funding requirements, and is cost-effective for both the resident and the facility.
As such, we’ve produced our “10 Steps to Reduce Expenses and Increase Funding with Allied Health” E-Book. Some of the topics include:
- Matching complex health care claims with treatment lists
- Ensuring all eligible residents’ allied health is bulk-billed
- Ensuring services are provided at clinically indicated intervals
- Reducing the number of residents placed on modified fluids
- Stopping providing non-evidence based special diets