There are Specified Care and Services that must be provided to all residents and others that must be provided to residents receiving a high level of care. If you’re like many organisations, it’s likely that your staff are currently part-providing services that exceed the specified Rehabilitation Support and Therapy Services (at your expense).
By partnering with W&L to provide a structured Additional Services program, the benefits to your residents’ quality of life is obvious. The benefits to your organisation, however, can include:
- Differentiation in the marketplace by being able to advertise an increased service offering
- Reduction of expenses associated with currently funding activities that fall under the definition of Additional Services
- Improved resident and family relations by having a clear pathway to access care that they’re assuming should already be provided
- Decreased cost of care following improved resident outcomes
- Generation of an additional revenue stream for your organisation (revenue share model)
For more information on our additional services, call us today 1300 952433 or email us