Delivering a regular and consistent service to meet facilities’ needs while assisting the bulk-billing process for all eligible residents.
Key Features & Benefits
- Regular, scheduled visits
- Weekly/fortnightly visits (no block visits)
- Transparent review schedule system
- Standard 8-weekly resident consults
- Residents only seen as clinically indicated
- Bulk billing for all eligible residents
- Assistance with EPC / CDM / DVA process
- All therapists specialise in aged care
We’re dedicated to providing a service that’s reliable. By establishing a routine cycle of visits, aged care facilities can be assured that we’ll be on-site when we’re supposed to and every resident will be seen as often as clinically indicated. We’re dedicated to our clients receiving a consistent customer experience ensuring that every one of our team members is trained to be an expert in aged care.
Improving the quality of life of our clients is more than just providing health outcomes. We believe it is our duty to minimise out of pocket expenses where we can, and a podiatry provider should be working to ensure that all eligible residents are being bulk billed so there’s no cost to them (or the facility). An in-depth knowledge of DVA and Medicare CDM requirements is a must. It allows our clients to receive the podiatry services that they otherwise couldn’t access.
Contact us now on 1300 952 433 to discuss how W&L’s approach to podiatry can benefit both your residents and your organisation.