Improving client pain management, functional and mobility outcomes in a way that’s consistent, transparent and supports facilities’ accreditation and funding needs.
Key Features & Benefits
- All therapists specialise in aged care
- Documentation to support ACFI funding
- Complex pain management treatments
- Mobility, dexterity and rehabilitation
- Active ageing focus
W&L’s occupational therapists aim to help individuals achieve independence in all facets of their lives, and can assist care givers in both residential and community settings to determine the amount of assistance required whilst maintaining optimal function.
W&L occupational therapists can deliver mobile services and locum placements to:
- Aged care facilities
- Day therapy centres
- Community health centres
- Home care package providers
- Transition Care Program (TCP) providers
- Clients with a disability
Contact us now on 1300 952 433 to discuss how W&L occupational therapy can benefit both your clients and your organisation.